To Compliment A Norwood Police Officer
We are extremely proud of the work we do and the services that we deliver. If you would like to a compliment an officer on how a situation was handled, you may do so in any of the following ways.
- Write a letter or send a note or card to the attention of William Kramer, Chief of Police, 4701 Montgomery Rd. Norwood, Ohio 45212.
- Write a letter to the attention of the Safety-Service Director, 4645 Montgomery Rd. Norwood, Ohio 45212
- Send an electronic mail message to the Chief of Police at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone the secretary to the Chief of Police, 513-458-4523.
- Stop in the Norwood Police Department and speak to the on duty Supervisor. He will take your compliment and forward it to the Chief.
All compliments to officers, no matter how they are received, are forwarded to the attention of that police officer and a copy is placed in his or her personnel file.
We appreciate all feedback on our work from anyone with whom we may have had contact or who observed our officers in action.