Can I pay my citation on-line? How do I get a Police Report? When is it appropriate to call 911?

Pay Citations On-Line


How Do I Report A Crime?

dispatchTo report a crime within the city limits of Norwood, Ohio dial 911 for emergencies or (513)458-4520 for non-emergencies.

When is it appropriate to call 911?

  • A person is hurting someone else
  • A person is hurt and needs help
  • A person is committing a theft offense
  • Visible smoke or fire

For any call that does not meet the above criteria call: (513) 458-4520.

Reporting Emergencies
Callers are asked to give the following information:
Name, address and phone number
Type of incident [More...]

Police Reports


Copies of police reports can be obtained through the Clerk of Courts office located in the Norwood Police Department at 4701 Montgomery Road, Cincinnati, OH 45212. Their hours are Mon-Fri 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Other records are available by public records requests through the Administrative Section of the Police Department. Please allow three to five days for reports to be processed before a request is made. For further information, please call the Clerk's Office at (513) 458-4535.

Compliment Process


To Compliment a Norwood Police Officer

We are extremely proud of the work we do and the services that we deliver. If you would like to a compliment an officer on how a situation was handled, you may do so in any of the following ways. [More...]

Complaint Process

It is policy to receive all complaints made against Department personnel. All complaint information shall be in writing and forwarded up the chain-of-command to the Chief's attention.
When a complaint is received, and if substantial evidence exists to support the complaint, the Chief of Police or designee will file formal charges. If the facts of the investigation do not support a charge filed against the member, no further action will be taken. The accused and accuser shall receive a written copy pertaining to the final disposition of all complaints. [More...]